Vocational Training on Photovoltaic System for Engineering students
Job Role: Institute of Solar Technology conducts following Vocational Training on PV Solar System Engineering, Rooftop Net metering PV Solar system for the Students of B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech,Diploma Engineering from the streams of Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Power System, Electronics & Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Objective of the Training:
- To give an overview of Solar Photovoltaic technologies
- To give an exposure to working/live Solar Photovoltaic equipments
- To help enhance awareness of the students on various job options in the Solar Photovoltaic industry
Certificate will be Awarded by
Institute of Solar Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India and NITI Aayog, Govt. of India
- 2 nd / 3 rd / 4th Year Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electrical Power System, Electronics & Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering students of
- B.E/B.Tech from the streams of
- Diploma Engineering
English, Hindi & Local Language
(Book & Online Examination in English)
Duration: 1 Month
E-Learning Content for Self Learning:
We provide access to our Learning Management System (LMS) that includes resources from e-books, assignments, Audio-Video links and web-links from our online E-Library. The LMS is accessible via smart phones and tabs, and is available in our E-Library website.
Live Interactive Classes:
Our expert faculty members take session on each paper that is delivered through live webinar sessions. These sessions are joined by students from India and Abroad. Key concepts, case studies and real life examples are discussed. Students also get chance to clarify their doubts / academic clarifications. If by any chance you miss these live classes, don’t worry, the recorded sessions are uploaded in the E-Library/LMS.
HelpDesk – Solve your queries instantly:
Helpdesk Support is Available for all students in IST in the defined business hours. All learners can connect via Email & Chat. Helpdesk Connect learners to all departments of IST. Issues raised via Email & Tickets answered within 24 Business Hours. We encourage students to use this facility.
Online Live Class Fees: USD 250 $
Submit Registeration for this course:
* This is hereby notified that, Considering the current Covid 19 outbreak. Gate trust will deliver 2020-21 academic classes through online Virtual classroom mode.
Know more about IST Virtual Classroom