Regd. under NCT New Delhi, GOVT. OF INDIA, NITI Aayog, Govt. of India, Authorised Training Center of NIESBUD, under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Welcome To Institute of Solar Technology (IST)
Institute of Solar Technology (IST) to Study on PV Solar Enterpreneurship training
Just think what you need to do solar EPC business or for job role as PV Engg./Mgt. Professionals -
1) Only installation training can't fulfill your business or professional skill needs, installation training is best for D-Cateogory Employees, not for Diploma, B.E or B.Tech engineers or management students/professionals .
2) Search Jobsite for PV Engineer post, what employer looks for. It's true to establish yourself as a successful PV Engineer or PV Business Operator cum Professional, your main function will be handle project design to project execution, check technical & commercial viability of project, Feasibility Studies, Risk Analysis, techno-commercial experience, PV simulation report, PPA, ROI, DPR, preparation of bidding documents, planning and execution/commissioning and more.
A PV Consultant/Professional is a very reputated post in industry where bankers & investors approach them for their delligence smart work and personality.
Assam Solar Policy and it's Solar Highlights
Top North East States with Highest Average RES % of Total Installed Capacity (2004 - 2012)
Northeast India leads country's solar revolutionAs India dreams of becoming a 'renewable superpower' it will need to look to the northeastern states as models for innovation, implementation and commitment to achieving a greener grid. The Northeast region of India comprises Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh states.
The state-wise analysis revealed renewable energy sources to account for a much higher percentage of overall state installed capacity in the North Eastern states, with Nagaland (65%), Sikkim (64%), and Arunachal Pradesh (62%) leading the pack. As India looks to become the next 'renewables superpower' it will need to look to states in the North East and Tamil Nadu as models for innovation, implementation, and commitment to achieving a greener grid.
Institute of Solar Technology can provide you proper guidance and skill of:
- Technology of Photovoltaic System
- Hands-on Experiments, which help you @ live project work
- Live Project Work at Institute premises
- You can become a System Designer, installer, O&M Engineer and Project Management team leader, so that you can handle your own project from beginning to end
- IST Books and Class materials developed by National and International research persons, industry (100 to 200MW) experienced expert
- You can better understand PV cell to PV Module, Customer relation, Site Analysis, Financial Planning, Due Diligence Services in PV Projects, Plant Design, Implementing MW Solar Power Plants - Action Framework, PPA for a MW Solar Power Plant, DPR, Contract Development, Project Implementation and Commissioning of the Project
- Legal expert for a new Entrepreneur
- Research and Development guide and support from Institute of Solar Technology
Secretary in the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) Amitabh Kant said that "Start-up India" initiative will help in turning youth from "job seekers to job creators."
We will support to promote startups - You will be startups PV Solar Enterpreneur.
Talent + Training + Teamwork = Startups Entrepreneurs Success Way
Successful entrepreneurs are definitely born with traits that help them succeed. But it's rare that anyone is born with very high levels of all talents. If someone is born without a lot of natural entrepreneurial talent, support and development will help that person. Those with lower levels of talent will still benefit from support and development, but they likely won't achieve that same level of success.
The best way to learn is by doing. Through our structured, step-by-step curriculum of training and challenging business-building assignments, you become as the Founder of an enduring company.
First, attaining a deep level of knowledge, expertise and skill in a particular field could help lead to the start of a more sustainable, high-growth business.
IST is a collaborative ecosystem, where people of all skill sets, backgrounds, and experiences share ideas, best practices, metrics, and feedback. Why? Because helping each other and sharing expertise leads to faster iteration, more efficient innovation, and faster market growth. So no matter how great the idea and how impatient the entrepreneur, IST can help build the basic skills, knowledge and connections people need to start something of value.